2019 continues to be an exciting year for me on the bookish front! My contemporary novel, TENDU, is to be published by Black Opal Books.
Some aspects of the story:
- It’s a tale of unconventional love, dance and obsession.
- Much of the book is set in Scotland.
- There’s a stone circle and a castle.
- The central relationship is deeply tempestuous.
- Dark and terrible happenings!
- Hot chocolate and cake. Depending on era, you can’t always include chocolate in historical writing and, given all that I put them through, my characters both need and deserve it. So there’s lots of chocolate in this contemporary title. LOTS.
And there’ll obviously have to be lots at my desk too 🙂
Keep up to date with all my news by signing up to the mailing list.