We’ve reached the cusp between autumn and winter. The blue loch reflects dark skies. There’s pumpkins and wind and rain and piles of leaves everywhere. Autumn is almost over.
And yet, we still have brighter days and blue skies. Sometimes.
Sisters at the Edge of the World
- The main characters are fiercely bonded chosen sisters, one of them neurodiverse.
- The story is set in 1st century Scotland and features the battle of Mons Graupius between the Roman invaders and the Caledonian tribes.
- There’s romance, but it’s rather complicated romance this time.
- The stone circle is still there in all its glory.
- The castle is not, obviously, but there is a great round house where it will be one day. And a wee hoosie in the woods.
Sally Cronin recently featured SISTERS as a new book on her shelves here.
Read the article New novel highlights Roman history in North East from Grampian Online.
Go here to sign up for occasional emails that always include exclusive photos and news of my writing and life. They’re a more intimate space than the blog.
My About Page
Read my bio and see all the social links and articles here.